Wednesday, January 27, 2016

RYEOWOOK 려욱_어린왕자 (The Little Prince)_Music Video Review



Sorry, I don't usually do music video reviews, but I just had to for my bro Ryeowook~

If you don't know, Ryeowook is one of the vocalist for a popular Korean group called Super Junior. They have been famous for over 10 years I believe.  They are well known for their music and doing well on variety shows.

Anyway, Ryeowook is one of my favorite members of Super Junior.  If I had an older brother, I want him to be like Ryeowook~ So Ryeowook released his 1st Mini Solo Album called Little Prince.  The Music Video called The Little Prince.  It is inspired by the French novel, Le Petit Prince, which the novel will also be released as a film.

I was really looking forward to Ryeowook's solo debut.  You see, Ryeowook is also part of two subunits, Super Junior M and K.R.Y. Super Junior M is a group with some of the Super Junior members with two Chinese members Zhou Mi and Henry who focus their music in China.  K.R.Y is a group with the vocalist of Super Junior: Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung.

So, Henry released a solo album first, then Zhou Mi, and Kyuhyun.  I was wondering when Ryewook was going to have a solo debut and finally it happen! Ryeowook was going to have a solo mini album! I was so happy!^_^

After watching the music video, the concept of the music video goes well with Ryeowook.  It fits his style in my opinion.  I love his voice and when he puts feelings to those high notes.

My favorite part of the song besides Ryeowook and his voice is the set design and the cinematography.  The scene in the forest with all the lights and the room with all the light bulbs in the jar was my favorite part.  I love the way the music video look and the effects.  My favorite effect is when you see Ryeowook outside in the middle of nowhere and all of a sudden he starts painting on the sky and turns it to night time.  That was so cool!  I really enjoyed the song and the music video itself.

I hope you watch it and like the song~! Help support my bro Ryeowook from Super Junior~!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment