Friday, September 11, 2015

Jelly Brown Drink "The American Yakult"?


I had a Jelly Brown Drink flavored Strawberry for the first time today.  It's the same shape as an Yakult drink.  It was difficult to open the cap.  I tried ripping the foil on top of the drink, but it wouldn't come off.  I even used my teeth, but nothing.  The Jelly Brown Drink was in a packet.  On the packet, it said 'included with a straw', but I saw no straw in my refrigerator T^T.  Luckily, my father got me those coffee straws from a gas station; but, it was still difficult to poke a hole in the drink.  My dad had to use a key to poke the hole.  I was finally able to drink my Strawberry Drink~  It tastes like a Strawberry Yogurt, similar to a Yakult drink to me.  I looked up Jelly Brown and it seems they are from California? So, would Jelly Brown be an American version of Yakult? It will be great quick snack or if you want something small to drink.

今日、ジェリーブラウンの味いちごを初めて飲みました。ヤクルトみたいですが、飲み物を開けにくいでした。父はガスステーションにわらを買いました。でも、まだ、開けにくいですから、父はかぎを使って開けました。とうとう、いちごの飲み物を飲んで出来ます~美味しかったです。あの味はヤクルトの味を食べみたいです。ジェリーブラウンはカリフォルニアから来たらしいが、もしかして、ジェリーブラウンはアメリカのヤクルトでしょうか?とにかく、あの飲み物は早くて便利なスナックです。ぜひ、飲んで下さい~

If you know more about Jelly Brown Drink, let me know.  Also, if you had Jelly Brown Drink or Yukult before, tell me about your experience and flavors you tried~!^_^

ジェリーブラウンの飲み物を飲めることがありますか。どんな味を飲みましたか。全部、教えて下さい~^_^

5 comments:

  1. I am actually the grandson of the founder of Jelley Brown. We are actually from Mexican heritage. Back in the 80's, there was basically no Mexican desserts, other than churros. My grandpa wanted to bring Mexican desserts to the States. So in 1982, Jelley Brown was founded! We aren't America-based, but we were founded in South El Monte, California. There is a lot to learn about us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, hearing that your the grandson of Jelley Brown can you tell me whether they are still existing today? I have always been drinking it ever since my childhood, but after moving to a new state I couldn't find it anywhere. If they do still exist could you tell me where I can buy them, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. We still are in operation, what state do you currently reside in?

      Delete
  2. I dunno if you have these where you live, but I have found this brand of drink exactly as is in the picture, in Dollar General stores suddenly the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a Jelly Brown Rice Pudding Desert Cups last week at Foods Co. I purchased six, when I almost finished with the first Rice Pudding Desert Cup, I noticed Plastic Bristles in the food product that I just bought.
    I have been Calling and sending emails and with no prevail ?
    Does this Company Really Care ? Or Are They A lot More Interested in Their Proffit ? Their Bottom Line !!

    ReplyDelete